This week was a lot more work on BPA. We got some suggestions from advisors and colleagues for possible improvements. I did some work on the transitions, the lower thirds, did audio passes on both of the main segments and have a full audio pass scheduled for today.

Today will also be preparation for the sophomore visit days and getting the team all on the same page for our schedule and curriculum.

We ran into some audio and video issues with the jump cuts and had some issues with audio retention.

I fixed the jumping issues with morph cuts and audio crossfades. The retention issue will be fixed by adding B-Roll but that will take place at a later date.

Next week is sophomore visit days and we will be producing an episode of the DACC News with the sophomores.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *