This week was an interesting one.
Monday and Tuesday were spent preparing for BPA Presentations on Thursday and Friday. And then the SLC was cancelled, so Wednesday was spent not preparing for BPA, but doing some miscellaneous testing in premiere and checking lens and adapter compatibility.
Last week I started researching B4 ENG lenses and their compatibility with micro 4/3 cameras, and specifically the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k. This week I have made the decision to invest in the B4 architecture. I am starting with a lens adapter and lens power system. For now I will be borrowing a lens to test before investing in one of my own.
Thursday I spent all class overhauling my website and making some big changes with navigation, menu hierarchy, and client usability. I updated the Our Team page, added hyperlinks to the bottom of related pages to help with navigation and switched the home page from being a list of posts to being about RDM and our services. The “Need a Photographer” page had been switched over to an “Our Services” page to outline the services we provide.
My new “About” page:
BPA Virtual Presentation Test: