This Week at RDM:

This week at RDM we have been working a whole bunch of different projects. Monday we had a look at some revisions that needed to be made to the OACTE Legislation video. We made some new 3D graphics, adjusted the flow, added some voice overs and simplified some pre-existing on screen graphics. Yesterday and this morning I was working on my midterm assignment, and then moved on to organizing and inventorying all of Digital Designs SD Cards. I went with an alphanumeric assignment system because if new cards are added they don’t need to be thrown on to the end of the list, they can be grouped with cards of the same category. This system has already been proved beneficial. This afternoon I did some work on the video room and tomorrow, if we can acquire a taller ladder, I will be putting up some lights and maybe even a camera.

Related posts