YanA 3-27-20

This week was a lot of data storage organization and optimization. I cleared and cleaned my phone on Monday and then my laptop on Tuesday. Wednesday I talked with Tim Smith about the possibility of doing a virtual choir concert for Olentangy High Schools spring concert. Yesterday I made templates for my cover letter and reference sheets and today I worked on miscellaneous organization and podcast planning.

Episode 1 of the Remus Digital Media podcast was released at the beginning of the week. Episode 1 was based off our experiences in Theatre and Episode 2 is going to be centered around show choir and the Keynotes. The Olentangy show choirs would have been going to Tennessee this weekend so we wanted to get Episode 2 out either yesterday of today to try to get them involved and to bring a little bit of fun back to their weekend.

This week I mostly dealt with planning problems but I did run into some data issues as well. On Monday I copied everything from my phone but there wasn’t nearly as much data as there should have been. On the topic of the podcast I have tried to get the group together 3 times this week to record it but no one will respond with when they are available so it hasn’t happened yet.

http://remusdigitalmedia.cf/podcast

Here are the finished products of the thumbnails of Ep1 and two mock-ups of what Ep2 is going to look like. We only captured audio but as of now the primary platform is YouTube so I wanted to make the video somewhat interesting so I made a waveform from the audio but for Ep2 I would like to have everyone’s track separate so the audience can tell more clearly who is talking.

Related posts

Leave a Comment