This week went pretty well. I spent a lot of time working through my Legacy project and getting settings and video standards written down. On Tuesday I had a production meeting with my church’s pastor to plan out the future of their live remote worship solutions. I was able to get my Legacy Project wrapped up and finished today, it should be complete enough for next years seniors to follow without issue but I can continue to make changes and improve it after user feedback.
I also have to do the second pass of editing for my PSA today and a Physics post test.
I did have some troubles trying to remember camera menus and settings that I haven’t seen in month but everything should be correct.
Next week I am going to knock out the rest of my Senior Gallery and the career portfolio project for Mrs. Kohl.